We at i-TEC believe that our success is best reflected in providing quality products to the satisfaction of our clients. Our work is driven by our strong belief in the standard core values of most evaluation associations such as the American Evaluation Association and the African Evaluation Association. As a firim, our hallmark approach comprises of the following values:
- Integrity. While our clients demand high standards, we believe in providing honest representation of issues to our clients. We also do not promise what we cannot deliver.
- Confidentiality. We accord the highest respect to information that we have been entrusted with.
- Commitment. We remain committed to deliver high quality services to our clients by adequately understanding their needs.
- Local Partnerships. We have a team of knowledgeable partners from across the region who we use in providing dedicated support to our clients.
i-TEC Mission Statement
i–TEC’s mission is to provide unique consulting services and technical assistance regarding performance monitoring and evaluation in the technical areas such as: economic growth, food security, natural resource management, health and nutrition,education, gender, democracy and governance and Humanitarian assistance.
i–TEC is dedicated to delivering the best possible product within budget and time requirements based on our core values of commitment, integrity, confidentiality and by utilizing local partnerships
Based on our experience, the following principles guide most of our M&E work and/or technical support to clients:
- i-TEC firm believes that a high-degree of coordination and management is extremely important, given the technical and programmatic complexity of most programs;
- Emphasis on collaboration and service, emphasizing participatory approaches wherever possible;
- Building local capacity through partnerships and maximum feasible reliance on professionals and institutions;
- A focus on information dissemination and utilization, with - the amount and nature of information to be collected directly related to its utilization;
- Creative combination of quantitative and qualitative measures in ways that ensure data quality and facilitate interpretation;
- A strong emphasis on the links between data and decision-making that includes frequent and effective communication with program oriented audiences